02 January 2011

Goodbye 2010....Hello 2011!

Still can't believe that 2010 is done. This past year absolutely flew by....in just a few short months Max will be 4....not long after that Emma will be 2. Crazy fast.

What a year!

We have had a year of firsts, with an infant & a toddler every day is filled with firsts :)
One of the biggest things that happened this year was that Max started pre-school....it has been an amazing 3 months. I see changes in him every day and am amazed at how smart he is.

Emma is growing like a weed and is also incredibly smart. She is just walking and playing and learning so very fast. I am in so much trouble when that girl starts really talking and not just the baby talk. :)

Karl and I will be celebrating 6 years of matrimony - 6 years that also went by crazy fast. Looking forward to another year with my wonderful husband and my amazing children! May your year also be blessed and filled with love and lots of joy!

No comments: